homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Monday, March 26, 2012

Referral Program - Raleigh Newborn Photographer

Being a small business owner, I rely heavily on referrals. Thanks so much to all of you for spreading the word about my business. As a thank you I have created a “Referral Rewards” program. This is an easy way for my clients to earn free print credit. When you receive your print order from Creative Clicks Photography, you will also receive a set of referral cards. These cards are customized with two of your session images and are valid for six months. 


Give them out to friends and family members who are not yet Creative Clicks Photography clients. When one of these cards is returned to me by a new client, that person will receive 50% off their session. And you will also get a great reward – a $50.00 print credit! Your credit can be redeemed at your next Creative Clicks Photography portrait session (not valid for prints from prior sessions). There is no limit to the number of referral credits you can earn. For example, if all eight of your cards are returned to me by new clients before they expire, you can receive a $400.00 print credit!


If you have had a recent session be on the lookout for your package arriving in the mail soon. 



Here is a whole bunch that arrived last week. Lots of beautiful babies. 


$50 off for you and a friend! 













1 comment:

  1. Those are very cool, I like the sizes of the cards, is there anyway you can e-mail me what company you use to print these?

    ReplyDelete